Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello World

When clients contact me about maternity and newborn sessions they are always shocked to hear that I also offer birthing sessions. Now, I LOVE all different types of photography but I have special passion for getting a chance to capture the first look, the first touch, the first seconds that a child comes into the world (I am getting goosebumps just typing it). Just imagine being able to capture the beautiful process of it all. From the first contraction to the last push-it is a great story that can be captured so perfectly. Here is a birthing session that was very dear to me. I have photographed this couple since they were engaged to be married. I was honored to be there on the day that they became parents as well.


For more information be sure to check out my website! http://ericaparrisphotography.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment