Thursday, April 11, 2013

WELCOME


Welcome to Parris Photography's new blog! We are so excited to start our first blog. So, to begin let me tell you a little about us. I dont like the usual BORING biography so here are a few of my favorite things (FYI...that part was meant to be sang)
What I love....coffee, fishing, teaching, photography, Zac Brown Band, and any kind of place that has white sand, blue water, and a good beer.
What Joe loves....coffee, his boat, fishing, hunting, photography, and (the all time most important) sweet tea.

What we love.... for things to be simple, our family, and being happy together.

We hope that you will love reading about our journey together as photographers. Our goal with this blog is to show you what we love to do and to showcase our clients and what they love in their lives. 






Here is a picture of our little family. I truly believe we have the funniest kids you will ever meet. They each have more energy than both of us combined, but it keeps us young and on our toes! I love my little cheese heads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment